The aim of the seminar is to acquaint participants with the main steps in the audit of camera system (CCTV) settings. Participants will receive practical tips on how to proceed with a CCTV audit. They will get acquainted with the requirements of GDPR for the setting and operation of cameras, including the requirements for security and CCTV documentation. Participants will also learn how to set up processes for exchanging or acquiring a new CCTV.
Intended for: Internal auditors, cyber security auditors, data protection officers, compliance specialists, operations directors and managers and all others who want to get acquainted with the issue.
Level: For all levels.
- Basic steps for setting up a CCTV system such as:
- determining the purpose of an alert,
- setting camera shots,
- setting the record retention period,
- the designation of monitored areas,
- CCTV security and requirements for the necessary documentation.
- Balance tests and DPIA: when it is necessary to perform a balance test and possibly assess the impact on personal data protection.
- ÚOOÚ inspections: information on the inspections performed by the ÚOOÚ and their focus and results.
- Mgr. Stanislav Klika, Director - Risk Advisory Services
- Ing. Jakub Matějů, Junior Audit Manager
Registration and more information here