Rest assured that our goal is to help you and your company best overcome this unstable and difficult economic period. Among others, the current situation concerns international companies, transfer pricing and necessary changes related to the approaching end of the financial year.
In cooperation with the General Financial Directorate we have prepared a webinar where we will discuss the main factors and recommended changes in the contractual documentation you need to consider in the area of transfer pricing. In the context of the economic changes related to the COVID-19 pandemic, with companies in all tax jurisdictions facing its effects, large multinational groups can be expected to report consolidated losses. This is an exceptional situation, but even so, it can be expected that the financial administration will check whether Czech routine producers covered all costs and generated the usual market profit. Given that because of local government measures routine producers may not be able to cover all fixed costs, let alone generate profit, it will be especially important to analyse the reasons that led to such an outcome. Only those companies having contracted responsibilities for intra-group default risks and having well-documented the effects of the government policies on their operations will be able to argue that they have faced risks that were not transferable to the group.
If you already have questions on this topic, please write them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer them during the webinar. We look forward to meeting you!
Date: 26 January 2021 9:00 – 10:30
- The impact of COVID-19 on companies' financial results
- Government subsidies to support companies during a pandemic and their impact on the group
- Possibilities of defending a reduced result with regard to the functional and risk profiles of companies in the Czech Republic
- Change of contractual documentation and necessary differences in contracts
- Current practical experience and the planned approach of the financial administration to the current situation
- Ing. Vítězslav Kapoun, Head of the International Taxation Department - Direct Taxes, General Financial Directorate
- Ing. Lenka Lopatová, Head of Transfer Pricing BDO Czech Republic
Price: CZK 500 excl. VAT / participant
- Please confirm your interest in participating by clicking on "register" or write to us at email@example.com.
- A few days before the event, we will send you a link via which you can easily connect to the webinar.
- Invoicing will take place after the webinar.